Downtown Huntsville's Sidewalk Arts Stroll

On the 17th of this month I will be participating in my first art festival. While I am often reluctant to stand outside all day in Alabama's summer heat (and risk warping my canvases in Alabama's summer humidity at that), this year's Sidewalk Arts Stroll events are being held in the cool of the evening, so I have little reason to avoid the opportunity to interact with other artists and art-lovers in attendance. There are many preparations involved in displaying work at a festival, and I have already had special prints (72 in all, which I have signed and labeled) and a handout with extra information printed for the event [above photo]. I look forward to an interesting new experience and a pleasant evening!

[For more information on Huntsville's Sidewalk Arts Stroll, visit this link.]

No comments