Upcoming Events and Recent Features

Now that schedules are finally beginning to return to normal here in North Alabama (for those who have not yet heard, Alabama was hit with multiple tornadoes last week), I am happy to announce a few upcoming art events which I will be able to take part in. The first will be a pleasant opportunity for those of you in the Nashville area to see my work in person, as well as celebrate women in the arts in general [above image]. For more information on the Tennessee Women's Theater Project's Women's Work Celebration, please click here.

I will also be displaying paintings at two upcoming festivals-- a special all-day Botanical Garden Art Stroll in Huntsville, AL on May 7, as well as the next Second Saturdays afternoon/evening festival [below image] at Artisans Cove on the 14th.
In addition to displaying art, bad weather has not been able to keep me from writing about art. Recent features include a short essay on photorealism for the online journal Escape Into Life and a Huntsville Art Blog interview for which I had the great pleasure of talking to Julie Marateck, Communications Coordinator for Atlanta's High Museum of Art.

No comments