Now on Display at Sam and Greg's, Downtown Huntsville


My walls are a bit bare on this stormy night, but the empty spaces give me great joy, as the paintings that once hung there are currently on display at the Gallery at Sam and Greg's. Located directly on the square in downtown Huntsville, Sam and Greg's has been one of my favorite haunts for quite some time-- after all, not only do they serve wonderful coffee, gelato, and more, but the Huntsville Arts Council hangs a new high-profile exhibit on the walls every 4-8 weeks.


From now until August 8th, the gallery will be featuring 15 of my paintings, including Life in the 60's, The Art of Conversation, Entr'acte, At the Computer, and others (some of which, such as my portrait of my grandfather, are being displayed for the first time).


The reception for this exhibit will be held this Friday, June 24th, from 5-7pm; all are welcome to meet me in person, ask questions, and enjoy an evening of fine art and fine refreshments!


No comments