Meet and Greet at Sam and Greg's, June 24th

Friday night's reception began in a fairly mellow manner at Sam and Greg's, but as sunset approached, the crowds began to spill in. Pleasantly enough for me, many among these crowds were friends and family who had come to view my selection of 15 paintings and share a pizza (or two) with me. . . over the week, I have also gotten to know some of the staff members at Sam and Greg's a bit more, and they have been wonderfully friendly and quick to shower the paintings with compliments. Thanks so very much, all! Friday night was simply lovely. (If you were unable to attend the reception but would still like to see the show, it will be on display until August 8th.)

[The group begins to gather. . .]


[With my friends Sam and Varner.]


[With two of my high school friends, Kristen and Alexa.]

No comments